Specialist people…Quality laboratories…Premier clients!
Jump to: Contact Details
Independent monitoring consultants (M) Sdn Bhd…
…is a sister company to IMC Australia and has been providing quality services in Malaysia since 2000, was the first full microbiological laboratory in Malaysia and until now, the first and only to be accredited by Standards Malaysia for both sampling and testing of environmental waters, indoor air quality, and food to help clients manage the control of Legionella in cooling towers, system corrosion, OHS and duty of care obligations.
8 Reasons for you to use IMC Malaysia
- Our laboratory is accredited by Standards Malaysia to international standard MS ISO/IEC:17025, with ILAC & Ministry of Health (Malaysia)
- All sampling and laboratory staff are University Graduates
- IMC laboratory staff participate in monthly Proficiency Testing & are monitored to ensure that they are competent in performing all testing that we do
- Samples are collected in sterile containers and maintained under refrigeration until delivered to the laboratory
- All samples are delivered to the laboratory within 24hrs of collection, any samples outside of this time are disposed of and resampled
- All samples are tested to International & Australian standards to ensure honest, accurate & reliable results
- Clients are supported with free consultation on interpretation of their test report results
- IMC Malaysia and its clients have the full support of IMC Australia and its technical staff