Microbiological & Chemical Sampling and Analysis
Specialist people…Quality laboratories…Premier clients!
- Corrosion Coupons Analysis for General Metal Loss and Pitting Depth determinations
- Pitting Rate Determinations and three-dimensional imaging
- Electronic Corrosion Monitoring with data logging
- System Water Analyses for evaluating effectiveness of chemical treatment programs
- Assessment for MIC – Microbiologically Induced Corrosion
- Anodic Protection of chillers
- Environmental Services Testing & Assessments buildings, shopping centres, hospitals, carparks, comprising
- Indoor Air Quality (chemicals, particulate matter-dust & microbial parameters-bacteria & mould )
- Indoor Environmental Quality and occupational hygiene (chemical exposure assessments, odour, noise & lighting)
- Asbestos Testing & Monitoring
- Contaminated Land Investigations – soil sampling and waste classification
- Cooling Tower Risk
Assessments & Audits
- Legionella Risk
Assessment & Audits
- Water Treatment Investigations
& Audits (IMC staff have more than 100yrs of combined experience)
- Closed Water System Investigations & Audits
- Recommendations, Suggestions & Advice on Cooling Water Dosage Systems
Independent monitoring consultants…
…is a privately owned Australian company providing quality services since 1992, and was the first to introduce full independent sampling and testing to help clients manage the control of Legionella, system corrosion, OHS and duty of care obligations.
IMC, its staff and partners are dedicated professionals whose primary goal is to provide a quality range of testing and consulting services to enhance the health and safety of its clients and provide a wide range of solutions in the areas of environmental waters, indoor air quality, food and related management.
Our clients are:
- HOTELS & RESORTS
- INDUSTRIAL & MANUFACTURING
- RECREATIONAL THEME PARKS
- SHOPPING CENTRES
- UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES
And a wide range of businesses across Australia and throughout Peninsular Malaysia.